Contribute to SWHS STEM Education!
Can you help us reach our $18,000 goal before November 1, 2016?
The positive impact on students in FIRST Robotics Competition includes: More than 88% have more interest in school, 90% have more interest in taking a challenging math or science course, and 90% are more interested in attending college. View the FIRST Impact
Your support will help Southwest students:
- Connect and learn from professionals in engineering, technology and business
- Master STEM skills – learning to use sophisticated software, hardware, and power tools
- Build and compete with a robot designed by the team
- Improve teamwork, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Compete and cooperate in alliances and tournaments
- Understand and practice Gracious Professionalism™
- Earn a place at the FIRST Championship
- Qualify for $22+ million in college scholarships