The gear deliver is fully installed and we have tested it. It is working fantastically and we have large margins of error for alignment. We also have hooked up the pistons to the gear deployer and to the pneumatic systems. We finished placing the gear ramp. The electronics board has been fully completed after many design iterations and installed. Now only needing us to finish connecting motors and solenoids. Pneumatics is all set to go with all of the components assembled and the shifters are working. Our secondary test frame has been running as a platform for code deployment and testing. We have been working on continuing to develop our stabilization software and integrate that with our encoders. We have started developing our precision movement software. We weighted the competition robot and it weighed roughly 80 pounds.