Hello everyone it has been a good first week for FIRST. We have come far from last Saturday when we got the challenge. A recap of the week, on Sunday we started designing and sketched out design concepts. On Monday we opened the Kit of Parts and split up into sub teams. Tuesday through Friday we developed our prototypes. To day we continued revising the prototypes we have built. On the climber we have converted to a metal frame but we are still having problems with the chain falling off due to the large amounts of force. The solution we came up with was direct driving the shaft for the climber. The gear mechanism has continued to progress and we have opted for a stratagem of collecting the gears from the front. Also in drive train news the two 2-speed gear boxes have been assembled.