Day two afternoon update
The competition continues and we have managed to resolve most of our current difficulties. After testing we have decided that the climber is not viable at this time. We are also looking into using a different gearbox to increase the speed of the lifter. The clamps are working well but we have introduced elf shoes to see if it improves the capability.